Home Remedies for helping to combat the Coronavirus:
Treating a high temperature:
* get lots of rest
*drink plenty of water to avoid being dehydrated. Drink enough so your pee is light and yellow & clear
Treating a cough:
* Avoid lying on your back. Best to lie on your side or sit upright instead.
* Try having a teaspoon of honey. But do not give honey to babies under 12 months of age.
* Soak a sprig of thyme in honey, before consuming.
* Try fresh thyme tea.
* Pineapple is good to ease a cough.
Things to try if you're feeling breathless:
* It can help to keep your room cool.
* Try turning down the heating or opening a window. Try to avoid using fans, as they can spread a virus.
* Sit upright in a chair.
* Breathing slowly in through your nose and out through your mouth, with lips together like your going to blow out a candle.
* Relax your shoulders, so you're not hunched.
* Leaning forward slightly can help with breathing difficulties.
* Try not to panic as this can make things worse.
Feeling breathless can be a sign of coronavirus infection. If you feel it's getting worse, get medical advice NHS 111 online coronavirus service. Or call your local surgery but please remember not to go to your local doctor..because they will not see you, without an appointment.
Remember to keep safe...and stay blessed.